Effective Date: August 01, 2016
Information We Collect
If you choose to use the Site or the Services, we collect information sent to us by your access device, such as your smart phone, tablet or computer. The information that we gather through the Site and Services enables us to provide, maintain and improve the Site and the Services, personalize your experience, process your requests, and process the requests of others, and includes the following information:
- Personal Information that you provide to us or otherwise disclose or post in connection with the Site or the Services, which may include the following:
- Your name, address, phone number, country, email address, and other basic contact information;
- Your preferences, content, access device information, and credit card information;
- Discussion board posts, including photographs, videos and other content; and
- Communications and other messages, including correspondence between Chelsea Stickers and you.
- Non-personally identifiable information that we gather, including your IP address, computer sign-on data, statistics on page views, traffic to and from the Site and individual pages on the Site and data that we may collect through cookies or other means. You can take steps to disable cookies on your browser; however, this may affect your ability to use the Site.
- If you make a purchase through a Store, then we may gather your name, address, country, email address and other information related to such purchase. Payment information, such as your credit card number, may be collected and processed by us and a third party.
- General information regarding the Services you request or have registered to receive.
- We also gather information about you in other ways, such as contact with our support team or others that help us provides the Services.
Our Use and Disclosure of Your Information
We may use your Personal Information to:
- provide the Services and products;
- resolve disputes, calculate and collect fees, and troubleshoot problems;
- verify users’ identity and the information users provide;
- encourage a safe online experience and enforce our policies;
- customize users’ experience, analyse usage of the Site and Services, improve and measure interest in our Services, and inform users about the Site, Services, products and updates;
- provide users with information that may affect their use of the Site, the Services and products;
- communicate marketing and promotional offers;
- provide customer service, including receipts; and
- perform certain other business activities.
During the course of our business, we may use your Personal Information to deliver information to you that is targeted to your interests. Upon receipt of the first communication of this type, you will have the opportunity to opt-out of future communications by clicking on unsubscribe link or by following unsubscribe instructions described within the communication or otherwise notifying us at email@example.com. We may, however, send you messages through email, text message or other means of communications as part of the Services regarding administrative matters, updates, disputes and customer service issues regarding the Services and products, and you will not be able to opt out of receiving such messages.
From time to time, we may implement solutions designed to more efficiently capture your communications preferences. In any such event, we will strive to reflect any previously stated communicated preferences within such solutions.
We do not sell or rent your Personal Information to third parties for their marketing purposes without your explicit consent. We may share and you hereby consent to our sharing of personal information with the following:
- Service providers and others who help with our business operations and assist in the delivery of the Services and other products to our users. Examples include, but are not limited to, the following: maintaining servers, sending email, removing repetitive information from user lists, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, processing payments, reviewing content, providing customer service and enforcing our Terms of Service and other agreements.
- Third parties if we believe that disclosure is advisable or necessary to comply with the law, to enforce or apply our conditions of use and other agreements, or to protect the rights, property or safety of Chelsea Stickers, our employees, our users or others. This may include exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection, credit risk reduction and enforcement of our Terms of Service and other agreements.
- Persons or entities with whom you consent to have your Personal Information shared. For instance, when you request information, Services or products from us, from our affiliates or a third party through us, or when you post information to the Site, you provide your consent for us to share that information with others. Please note that whenever you post information on or through the Site, or otherwise request Services or make a purchase through the Site, you are giving us your consent to share that information with third parties.
- Other users of the Site. Some information about you, your use of the Site, your activity and, if applicable, your Store will be provided to or otherwise accessible by other users of the Site. This may include the date you last logged into your account, pages that you have visited, purchases you have made, shipping information, your location, your preferences and other information. Your user name, or other identifier, may be displayed to other users of the Site when you engage in certain activities or indicate certain preferences on the Site. Other users may be able to contact you, and you may be able to contact other users, through the Site.
Third Party Websites
Accessing, Reviewing and Changing Your Personal Information
If you are registered as a merchant to receive Chelsea Stickers Services, you can access, review and modify your personal information at any time by logging into your account on the Site. Please note, however, that we may maintain a copy of the unmodified information in our records.
If You post messages using the Site’s community discussion boards or other message areas that may be made available on the Site, it will not be possible to later edit or delete those messages.
You may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to review any Personal Information we store about you that is not available on the Site, including information stored that is related to purchases made through a Store. There may be a charge associated with such requests.
We may delete Personal Information when we no longer need it for the purposes we described earlier. However, any information that you have made public may continue to be displayed unless you remove it. Additionally, We retain Personal Information as permitted by law to resolve disputes, enforce our policies, and help prevent bad guys from coming back.
To prevent unauthorized access and transmissions, promote data security, and encourage appropriate use of information, we and our service providers use a variety of tools (encryption technologies, passwords, physical and electronic security, procedural safeguards) to assist in the protection of your information. However, “perfect security” does not exist on the Internet or through data transmissions, so we make no guarantees. Third parties may unlawfully intercept or access transmissions or private communications and you should not expect that your Personal Information will remain private. Additionally, it is your responsibility to keep your account and Personal Information safe and secure by selecting and protecting your password appropriately and limiting access to your computer and browser by signing off after you have finished accessing your account.
Policy Toward Children
Chelsea Stickers is concerned about the safety and privacy of children who use the Internet. Consistent with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998, we will never knowingly request Personal Information from anyone less than 13 years of age without prior verifiable parental consent. If you become aware that your child under 13 years of age has provided us with Personal Information without prior verifiable parental consent, please contact us at email@example.com and we will use our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our files.
Notification of Changes
Questions or Concerns
If you have any questions or concerns regarding privacy at the Site, please send a detailed message to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to resolve your concerns.